We are looking for an experienced Senior iOS QA Engineer to join our expanding mobile engineering team in London.
The first thing you should know is - we love testing mobile apps. We are mobile savvy and understand what it means to have a great mobile app.
You will be responsible for writing & executing functional and regression tests, and working closely with the development teams to ensure the applications are tested to the defined level of quality and beyond. You should be open to learning new things, and able to provide technical leadership in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Being awesome and love iOS :)
- Testing challenging and interesting tasks that involve communication with other teams (back-end, daemons, mobile backend)
- Technical leadership and inspiring team to try new exciting approaches
- Communicate with various teams across Badoo
- Strong troubleshooting skills (working closely with various teams, especially with user support)
- Non functional testing experience + experience with profiling/debugging using XCode profiler and third party tools (RevealApp, SparkInspector or other tools)
- Automation experience: writing/fixing tests, working with monkey-testing tools, writing helper scripts. Preferred languages are PHP (back end is written using PHP) and Ruby (we write automation tests using Ruby and Calabash)
- Objective-C knowledge at basic level
Good to have:
- Objective-C knowledge average level
- Large leadership experience
- Strong back-end testing experience (back-end + daemons)
- Experience with Android and Windows Phone