RC is looking for a person with excellent technical and management background to lead and manage Production Support group in RC Operations organization. The mission of this group is to provide operational support of the Ring Central Telephony Platform, monitor Platform health, provide Problem Management while working with internal and external teams to identify and drive problems to resolution within defined SLAs.
- Oversee, manage, organize, plan, and direct the activities of Production Support group.
- Define and maintain Service Level Agreement, pool of KPI metrics and agree them with other groups and Top Management.
- Maintain schedule, shifts and staff quantity.
- Create and maintain group runbooks, processes and documentation.
- Supervise everyday activities.
- Check shift report completeness on daily basis.
- Track tickets to match SLA defined.
- Provide KPI reports to Management.
- Participate Change Management Meetings and update processes and documentation accordingly.
- Work to improve group efficiency implementing and updating processes and tools.
- Work with other groups to always be in sync.
- Manage, mentor staff, define goals and track progress.
- Experience managing NOC or Production Support groups.
- Deep understanding of common IT infrastructure, practices, procedures.
- ITIL knowledge.
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills.
- Experience implementing Monitoring tools.
- Experience with Cloud Data Analysis and Log Management.
- Understanding of Agile software development.
- Customer service mentality – calm, customer-oriented communication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Experience troubleshooting complex systems and applications on Unix/Linux platforms.
- Experience using source control, bug tracking, and ticketing systems in a team environment.
- Strong QA skills.
- Excellent (Upper intermediate and higher) verbal and written English communication skills.