Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company in highly scalable distributed solutions and CI/CD.
Your task will be challenging but interesting: to develop a sophisticated mobile application from scratch working with tight collaboration with onsite mobile architect. This will be the first mobile application, thus you have great chance to apply your skills and drive mobile enablement for our client.
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing a great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, devops engineers, architects and managers.
• Develop clean, modular and reusable code
• Implement and enhance a Native mobile application for iOS and/or Android
• Communicate effectively across desks / teams / departments / continents
• Participate in the agile development processes SDLC including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
• Strong experience in development for iOS
• Experience with version control and bug tracking systems
• Good communication skills and technical English
• Excellent problem solving skills, initiative and intellectual curiosity
What would be a plus:
• Experience in development for Android, Windows Phone
• Experience is development of mobile applications for financial industry