Palo Alto Cloud Architect
Местоположение и тип занятости
• Experience with Palo Alto Networks products
• Can-do attitude on problem solving, quality and ability to execute
• Excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills
• Having experience in environment with hyperscale requirement.
• Experience in architecture and designs in environment with several moving components and hundreds of terabytes of data.
• Experience with large data processing tools such as Hadoop, Hbase, Cassandra, Elastic-search, Solr
• Hands-on with great programming skills
• Review our current architecture and proposed new architecture for our hyperscale computing cloud services.
• Propose cost-effective solutions for scaling data storage as well as Database.
• Review our non-functional requirements such as high availability, response time, scalability and provide solutions to satisfy them.
• Analyze existing systems and provide models to explain their behaviors and pro-actively identify components that need review and redesign.
• Develop/deploy tools to help us monitor the health and capacity of our systems.
• Analyze our network topology and help us define the correct network architecture.
• Review our data engineering models and data ingestion pipelines
• Work directly with our research teams to build tools for massive data set analysis.
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Work in the USА
• Usage of the latest technologies and tools
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• High salary