Engineering Tech Lead
Местоположение и тип занятости
Cere Network is well on its way to defining the future of consumer data, e-commerce and NFTs, and is always looking for new and experienced talent to expedite its trajectory.
Our key innovation revolves around the Cere Decentralized Data Cloud powered by the Cere Network mainnet. Cere's Decentralized Data Cloud (DDC) is designed from the ground up to address today's enterprise need for individual user data encryption and privacy compliance while simplifying the customization and integration with today's intelligent (AI) data-driven personalization solutions.
Utilizing this Decentralized Data Cloud, the Cere team is currently rolling out several enterprise projects and its own proprietary NFT platform.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to quick iterations, critical thinking, and sound judgments because we play only to succeed. Second, we seek people with the desire to share their expertise and the capacity to extend their knowledge to drive innovation. Finally, we seek candidates who can commit to a greater goal; unite as a team to reach something no one could have done on their own.
About The Role
We're looking for an innovation leader with a strong background in managing a high-performing team of engineers. As an engineering manager, you'll be responsible for people engagement and growth, overseeing project goals, contributing to overall product strategy, and collaborating with cross-functional teams. We need someone comfortable in a fast-moving environment and has a proven track record driving innovation, personally and collectively.
The role of Engineering Tech Lead will focus on:
- Mentor and hire a team of talented software engineers
- Have both the innovation capacity and the willingness to get very hands-on to work with the team to solve challenging coding/architecting problems
- Empower true ownership and collaboration of the team while facilitating excellent communication up/down/sideways
- Ensuring the overall planning, execution, and alignment to the critical, timely deliverables
- Work closely with the business development, operations, and product management teams to ensure we're iterating on the right customer solutions in rapid cycles.
- Demonstrated experience managing or leading development teams
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience, with 1+ years of experience as a manager
- A passion for building product and execution
- Experienced in shipping high-quality consumer apps or in highly resilient and robust software services is a huge plus
- Highly fluent in current software development best practices
You’ll be joining a fantastic, multinational team that was gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.