Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems. As an SRE at Covergo you will help to ensure that our Services - both internal and external - are reliable, available and have a fast rate of improvement. You will write code, mainly to build optimized infrastructure and eliminate work through automation.
In our team, you'll have the opportunity to manage complex distributed systems that must be able to automatically adapt to different deployments models and the ever-growing needs of our customers, while using your expertise in coding, algorithms and system design.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience programming in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, etc.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals (e.g. filesystems, system calls), and with networking (e.g. routing, DNS, SDN) or cloud systems.
- Experience analyzing and troubleshooting systems.
- Experience designing distributed systems.
- Experience designing and developing software oriented towards systems or network automation.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Ability to learn new technologies, system architectures on your own.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
- Strong understanding of self-service in IT companies
- Innovative mindset, help us to shape the future of Covergo with your own ideas.
Some techs you'll work with:
- Kubernetes: Deployments, Custom Kubernetes Controllers
- Clouds: AWS, GCP, Alicloud, Azure
- Infrastructure-as-code: Terraform, Ansible
- Observability: Tempo, Loki, Prometheus and more
- CI/CD: Github actions, FluxCD
- Automation: Go, bash
- Full list at Tech Radar
Direct apply link to our HR manager's heart.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee stock options for strong performers
- Fully remote option
- Work in your local timezone
- Team building activities and company retreats
- Working on the latest techs for the Insurtech market leader
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English to us