SAP S/4 HANA Technical Development Manager
Местоположение и тип занятости
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future.
So why not join us as a SAP S4 HANA Technical Development Manager and start something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Taking active part in planning and execution of S/4HANA implementation projects;
- Assuming responsibility for a complete system line and coordinating developments, transports and system upgrades;
- Working with the Solution Manager ChaRM tool to manage and approve changes;
- Collaborating with other Technical Development Managers to establish the global development of processes and regulations;
- Ensuring compliance with central as well as local software development guidelines and directives;
- Supporting development activities in an international environment;
- Being part of the Technical Research Team and investigating the newest SAP S/4HANA and Cloud offerings;
- Helping to shape the future strategy for applying new SAP technologies within Bosch.
What distinguishes you:
- Several years of relevant professional experience in SAP software development/ architecture and SAP base technology (ABAP-OO, UI5/Fiori);
- SAP development in large companies in an international context;
- Graduated in IT or comparable qualification;
- HANA certification is an asset;
- Independent working style;
- Engaged; strong presentation skills;
- Structured, conceptual and analytical thinking;
- Fluent English.
- A contract of employment and a competitive salary (incl. the annual bonus);
- Flexible working hours, a home office after the pandemic as well;
- Diverse work environment, professional support and an opportunity to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities;
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Private medical care and life insurance;
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses;
- Benefits for families (for instance, summer camps for kids);
- A Referral Bonus Program;
- Relocation package to Poland;
- Non-working days are 24 and 31 December.
The indicated salary is gross.
For a Junior position the salary is USD 2025-2550, for a Senior position the salary is USD 4050-5300 (approx.)
Due to the legislation specifics, please apply following the link: