Senior PHP Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Are you looking for new ways to spice up your career? At Codete, we have plenty of exciting career opportunities for foreign colleagues. We already hire many eastern European talents from Ukraine, Belarus, or Russia.
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Together with our Client, we’re building the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient, and local. With its 3 million customers it is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia.
Completely new API we’ve created for our needs. We're building the way that developers will interact with our product - via APIs. The goal is to enable any developer/person/company across the world who wants to add print into their applications to be able to do so through our API. We, therefore, need to build a world-class developer portal where the customer can manage their full relationship with us (everything from billing, orders, users, analytics, product configuration, and management, etc). This is our main focus right now with 95% of new features development, no legacy code, modern stack, good practices, and CI/CD.
Tech stack: PHP, Symfony, Angular, React, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Gearman, CI, RabbitMQ, Docker
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Developing and improving services that support our platforms and products
- Developing and improving automation of common repeatable tasks and processes
- Working closely with architects to constantly improve our software delivery process, identifying bottlenecks in the process, and removing them
- Collaborating with other engineers and QA leads as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
- Taking operational responsibility for the services that you and your team build
- Solid experience (min. 5 years) as in web applications with SOA
- Very good knowledge of PHP and Symfony, familiar with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Gearman
- Experience with Woocommerce integrations (it would be a big advantage)
- Have mastered test automation and worked in the continuous integration environment
- Understands application security and scalability aspects
- Very good English skills both spoken and written (B2)
- Open-minded, resourceful and enthusiastic, delivers excellently both in a team and independent assignments
- Interested in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Maths or similar field
Moving to a different country is quite a challenge and we know it, that is why we offer an attractive relocation package and support on your journey. You can count on us to assist you with your Visa as well as work and residence permits. We will gladly help you with finding accommodation, learning the Polish language, and enrolling your kids to school. You will also receive a one-time 5000 PLN bonus (gross) to help you settle.