Test Automation Expert
Местоположение и тип занятости
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future.
So why not join us as a Test Automation Expert and start something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Implementing and rolling out the Bosch legal entities on S4 Central Finance System;
- Creating specifications based on the gathered business requirements from internal clients;
- Consulting customers as per the internal finance guidelines;
- Driving the definition and implementation of the designed solutions;
- Cooperating with other ERP teams on the FI integration;
- Implementing Bosch IT standards on a daily basis.
What distinguishes you:
- Functional experience with SAP FI (solution development, change
request management, end-user support and training);
- Bachelor's degree;
- Experience in S4HANA environment;
- Very good skills in SAP FI modules configuration, knowledge of cross-module integration;
- Experience in technologies: Java, JIRA, Rest API; AzureDevops (nice to have);
- Experience in TestNG/Junit (nice to have); Gatling (nice to have);
- Hands-on experience in SAP FI consulting and gathering requirements;
- Experience within SAP global scope projects (as part of international teams);
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to address and resolve technical issues;
- Self-organized, structured, responsible and goal-oriented;
- Able to present the results and communicate with the team;
- Very good English skills.
- A contract of employment and a competitive salary (incl. the annual bonus);
- Flexible working hours, a home office after the pandemic as well;
- Diverse work environment, professional support and an opportunity to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment;
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Private medical care and life insurance;
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses;
- Benefits for families (for instance, summer camps for kids);
- Relocation package to Poland;
- A Referral Bonus Program;
- Non-working days are 24 and 31 December.
The indicated salary is gross.
For a Junior position the salary is USD 2025-2550, for a Senior position the salary is USD 4050-5300 (approx.)
Due to the legislation specifics, please apply following the link: