DexGuru brings together permissionless, real-time data for every on-chain market, powerful analytic and research tools, and trade execution capabilities — in one fully integrated UI.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our remote-first team. You are passionate about blockchain, have used DeFi dApps, and believe in the opportunity of decentralization and blockchains to change how the financial world works today.
You will work with our Engineering Team, Stakeholders, and Product Designers on the ideation, technical development and deliver simple, consistent, and delightful product experiences for our users.
- Drive the research and dive deep into the defi/web3 ecosystem to understand and define the product's new features and strategic directions.
- Help drive and execute against the product roadmap, play a key role in the product feature planning process, and work closely with Engineering to ensure successful delivery.
- Take an active role in seeking and supporting user and developer feedback as a regular part of product development activities.
- Understand user needs - gather feedback directly from users to define product needs.
- Manage the product roadmap and backlog to define requirements for new features
- Work closely together with our developers and designers in an agile environment.
- Drive a pipeline of ideas based on Market Research and Customer/User discovery.
- A deep understanding of blockchain, and specifically Ethereum and DeFi, is a must. Even if you have never been working in crypto, we expect that you have used DeFi protocols on your own.
- 3+ years of software product management, ideally you have shipped a client-facing product, ie. Saas with a complex underlying logic
- Amplitude, Mixpanel, or any other product-centric analytics.
- A clear understanding of user-centered and iterative design.
- Familiarity with UX principles and a sense of visual design.
- Self-starter, organized, and detail-oriented with strong communication skills
- You thrive in a startup environment and feel the best working in a small, cross-functional team where you can roll up your sleeves and be hands-on
- You have a genuine interest in blockchain and web3 technologies.
- Hardware budget.
- Гибкий график работы.
- Опционы после 12 месяцев работы
How to apply
We don't like recycled cover letters. So instead, please tell us in a couple of paragraphs: how would you measure the success of one of DexGuru's features and why?