Python Backend Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Weigandt Consulting (WDT) is an international IT consulting company with headquarter in Germany, clients from Europe, engineering centres in Russia, and employees around the globe. The company has extensive expertise and focuses purely on the retail industry delivering value to many successful chains of stores such as Tesco, Konzum, Vodafone, helping them to boost profitability and gain a competitive edge by offering the highest level of customer experience.
Our initiative-driven working environment and culture support the contribution of every team member, to increase your learning opportunities and challenge you to grow with us.
Currently, we are looking for Python developers for the project with a global retailer from the United Kingdom. The main aim of the project is a development of an AI-based Customer Service Chatbot that will handle requests from consumers in Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Apple iMessage
- Backend software development of services, interfaces, protocols;
- Integration of chat-bot with Tesco API-based ecosystem;
- Regular interaction with client for refinement sessions, planning, and standup meetings;
- Prepare technical documentation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience;
- Confident knowledge of Python programming and PostgreSQL database;
- Understanding and practical experience of Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Good to have experience with Kafka or other message brokers;
- Good to have experience with Chatbot development using Rasa or other platforms;
- Upper-Intermediate English (B2) writing and speaking skills;
- Self-dependence and open communication.
- Competitive monthly fixed salary based on the results of the interviews;
- Long-term international projects with modern technology stacks;
- Flexible work format: remotely anywhere or in our offices Moscow, St.Petersburg, Auchen;
- Flexible schedule: full-time 40 hours per week, no night meetings;
- Official contract in accordance with country legislation;
- Paid vacation 28 days, overtimes, sick leaves, official country holidays;
- Full medical insurance with dental care after the trial period;
- Company-provided modern IT equipment: Apple MacBook/ HP/ Lenovo;
- English speaking clubs and 50% compensation for individual classes;
- Regular online and offline informal events, friendly atmosphere.
Пишите напрямую в телеграмм: @MariaGly