QA Automation Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Coins.ph is the Southeast Asia's leading platform that allows anyone to access financial services from their phone: banking, remittances, mobile air-time (prepaid load), bill payments, game credits, online shopping, and digital currency purchases. Founded in 2014 in the Philippines and serving over 5 million customers, our mission is to increase financial inclusion across Southeast Asia's 650 million population, which remains largely unbanked.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Perform thorough regression tests;
- Implement, optimize and maintain automation tests on new/existing systems;
- Integrate implemented test with CI/CD system while taking into consideration limitations and capacity;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify, document and track defects as well as UX issues.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in writing test cases for applications;
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a QA engineer/ tester;
- All kind of testing (manual, unit, functional, integration, performance, load);
- Set up a testing framework from scratch;
- Experience in testing native mobile application.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Attentive to UX issues;
- Python (Django/Vanilla), Golang;
- Appium or any other automation tool for mobile;
- Automation framework like WebDriverIO or similar;
- Maintaining CI/CD lanes;
- Aware of design patterns(Testing patterns, Anti-patterns);
- A well-maintained Github profile with samples of your prior work. Relevant open-source commits or other public work vetted by developers online is a big plus;
- Experience in testing FinTech products or other financial systems;
- Experience in end to end automation tests;
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline from a top global University.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work anywhere in a remote friendly environment with flexible schedule and extended vacation - if desired, it is possible to relocate to the Philippines or Thailand and work there;
- Friendly geo distributed team of experienced professionals, who happily joined us after working in well-known IT/product companies and perspective startups;
- Work and collaborate effectively with cross-functional compact teams which are constantly improving their tools, pipelines and working environment;
- Customer-driven development: we don't develop features without listening to our customers, each step makes the product more convenient, useful, secure and reliable for our users;
- Professional growth: we invest time and money in your career by sponsoring IT conferences, courses and trainings;
- Paid medical insurance, coworking rental, technical equipment at choice and business trips to our Manila HQ.