Senior Python Developer (Программист Python)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Rainforest is an eCommerce startup founded by experienced startup operators (previously Carousell, Ovo, Fave & Airbnb). We are backed by top venture capital firms in SE-Asia. We acquire consumer eCommerce brands to grow them globally. We leverage technology to grow the brands with a long-term horizon, improving both financial returns and sustainability.
The role: Senior Backend Software Engineer
Join our team in building a new generation of consumer goods brands - leveraging technology to manage and grow these assets worldwide. You will be part of a passionate Tech team making AI-driven solutions with an impact on the global eCommerce ecosystem.
This role is great for individuals who are passionate about software development, making API design and software that people love using. We are looking for a professional that is on top of the new technologies and would like to continue to grow together with us in our organisation. You'll be working with a growing team of fellow engineers who will help develop your skills as you similarly contribute your expertise and knowledge.
- Build scalable, high performance and easily-maintainable robust solutions
- Extend and improve existing internal software systems
- Solve complex technical problems
- Design and implement modern-day web applications following best-practice patterns
- Write scripts to import, normalize and analyze large data sets
- Implement deployment and monitoring automations
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- At least 8 years of working experience as a software engineer
- Professional experience with Python
- Professional experience with python based web application frameworks such as Django, Django REST framework
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, software design, web technologies, network protocols
- Understanding of database technologies such as PostgreSQL
- Strong willingness to learn new technologies
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Experience with Unix-based environments
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Performance Optimization
- AWS services [EC2, RDS, Logs/Monitoring, Lambda]
We have stock option program for talented individuals
Please, share your technical experience in a few sentences.