SAP SD Team Lead
Местоположение и тип занятости
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future.
So why not join us as a SAP SD Team Lead and start something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Taking ownership for a set of products, solutions and/or customers within the SAP SD area;
- Cooperating with Business Teams and Process Experts to prioritize requirements and convert them into scheduled project timelines and deliverables;
- Coordinating a Team of SAP SD/ABAP Consultants to convert project deliverables into functional/technical specifications, ABAP developments, test phases, go-live schedules;
- Managing the timely delivery of small IT activities and change requests;
- Leading daily meetings with consultants and weekly meetings with Business Teams. Reporting to the Stakeholders and Sponsors;
- Contributing with own SAP SD knowledge to deliver the most optimized SAP SD solutions. Cooperating with other Senior SAP SD Experts and Architects to design the most efficient architecture options;
- Developing future Product Roadmaps and promoting the owned products among the Business Teams Community worldwide;
- Coordinating the Team to contribute to the 3rd level support for owned products and assuring the smooth cooperation with the 1st and 2nd level Support Teams.
What distinguishes you:
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Experience in coordinating small/medium-sized teams. Project management knowledge would be a plus.
- Experience in working with distributed teams;
- Solid functional SAP SD knowledge with minimum 5 years of experience in at least 2 of the areas: SD Order Management, SD Distribution, SD Billing, SD Pricing, EDI Integration;
- Willingness to concentrate on team coordination and product management tasks, with limited SAP SD hand-on work;
- Very good English language;
- Availability to travel (e.g. twice per quarter to Germany);
- Willingness to work in office in Warsaw at least 20% of time.
- A contract of employment and a competitive salary (incl. the annual bonus);
- Flexible working hours, a home office after the pandemic as well;
- A diverse work environment, professional support and an opportunity to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment;
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Private medical care and life insurance;
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses;
- Benefits for families (for instance, summer camps for kids);
- Referral Bonus Program;
- Non-working days on 24 and 31 December;
- Relocation package to Poland.
The indicated salary is gross.
Due to the legislation specifics, please apply following the link: