Test Automation Engineer (Remote with potential relocation)
Местоположение и тип занятости
This is a 6-month Fixed Term role with the potential extension or joining the team permanently.
We offer the following services:
- Multi-currency named accounts
- Payments in: Faster payments, CHAPS, BACS, SEPA, TARGET2, SWIFT
- Internet acquiring service via APIs, Payment plugins, Payment Links
- Consumer and Corporate card issuing, White Label solution for Merchants.
About Your Team
You will be joining a team of 10 software engineers working on core-banking and web-banking platforms. On top of that, we provide systems integration services to our clients with a variety of digital platforms and third party suppliers.
Your team members are physically based in the UK, Russia and APAC regions.
- To be successful in this role you will have at least 2 years of commercial experience working in an Agile environment along with the following below:
- End-to-end manual and automation testing experience with Web and Mobile products;
- Good English, confident communications skills;
- Testing mentality and ability to liaise with developers successfully.
A huge bonus will be:
Testing environment setup and good knowledge of modern testing frameworks.
Novatum Tech Limited is a UK registered business and authorised and regulated by the FCA as an Authorised Payment Institution (reference 916677).
We are at the final stage of the FCA approval as an EMD Agent of Modulr Finance Limited in the UK and EU.
Our BIC NOEHGB22XXX is included in the Register for participation in the SCT scheme and we are an indirect participant of Faster Payments, CHAPS and BACS.
- Opportunity to implement a testing practice from scratch: you will get a choice to select your testing tools and frameworks;
- Flexibility with working hours (will be discussed with team leader);
- Professional team to work with: we speak multiple languages, represent different cultures, enjoy working on challenging tasks together;
- When the pandemic goes away (fingers crossed) you will get an opportunity to move to the UK;
- Equity sharing options for permanent employees.
Our recruitment process is very straightforward:
- Video interview with your potential team leader;
- Technical interview with two senior engineers from the team;
- Verbal job offer (subject to your reference checks);
- Reference checks.
- Your CV will be reviewed by the hiring manager (Technical Team Lead);
- You will get a reply from us within 3 working days after you submit your application;
- The privacy of our conversations (written or verbal).