Junior Quantitative Analyst
Atto Trading Technologies LLC is a dynamic, technology-driven firm supporting a quantitative trading operation across a wide range of financial markets. Founded in 2010, Atto is an emerging competitor and one of the pioneers in quantitative investment management with a track record of consistent profitability under varying market conditions.
High Frequency Trading (HFT) is one of the most technically demanding applications. We are always upgrading to the latest hardware. When market data changes, our system can react and make new orders in nanoseconds. Our decisions are based on analyzing huge data sets to determine when we have a statistical edge. We move towards our strategies being smart rather than just fast, so if you have an interest and skills in ML and AI that would come handy.
We have immediate openings for Junior Quantitative Analyst to our Kiev office. The successful candidate will join the team of existing Quant Traders. In addition to possessing excellent analytical and technical skills, the successful candidate will be a creative problem solver and a strong team player. We employ a transparent way of work in our team and value come forward mentality: don’t be afraid of voicing your ideas and doubts regarding how the things work, we’re always seeking ways to become better at what we do, and you’re always welcome to approach any of us to find an expert opinion on the problem you’re stuck with. We praise this attitude with providing a share of our trading profits reflecting your impact on the company’s performance.
Junior Quantitative Analyst at Atto Trading Technologies are responsible for building models, strategies, and systems that price and trade a variety of financial instruments for our automated trading system. As a mix of the trading and software developer roles, this work involves many things: analyzing large datasets, building and testing models, creating new trading strategies, and writing the code that implements them. Working in a small team environment, you will be exposed to some of the hardest problems of the industry. You will be evaluating and testing the latest and greatest of the hardware and software available.
- Analyze large datasets of high-frequency market data to test hypotheses and extract insights.
- Develop data analysis tools for company’s traders.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain trading strategies, enhance existing ones.
- Graduate degree in statistics, math, science, or another quantitative discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in data analysis
- High level of proficiency in Python (NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn) programming.
- Experience with data visualization; data manipulation/data processing.
- Close attention to detail, ability to work to very high standards, strong analytical skills, critical mindset
- Good communication and team skills.
Will be plus
- Experience with Linux, SQL, С++
- Genuine interest in finance and trading
- Knowledge of pricing of Financial Instruments (Stocks, Etfs, Futures, Options)
- Knowledge of basic Data Structures and Algorithms
- Knowledge and understanding of supervised and unsupervised learning techniques
- Experience in working on quantitative trading strategies is a big plus
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- A small, innovative team with a passion for making a huge impact
- Interesting and complex tasks
- Competitive compensation and discretionary bonus (focused on business results)
- Orthopedic workplace with flexible table height
- Medical insurance category B + with advanced services
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Free beverages, snacks and lunch (daily) etc.
- Friendly atmosphere
- Flexible work schedule (40-hour work week)
- The convenient location of the office (m. Pecherskaya)
Applicants should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please refer questions to Natalia Stepanenko, HRM at +38067 656 58 86. If you know someone who may be interested, thank you for passing along this information.