Backend developer (Node.js)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for Back-end developer for our Game Studio.
Our Fun Project consists of a team of slot enthusiast producing high quality slot games. We are well versed in premium art content along with fun and compelling math models that will compete in the online industry.
The goal of our studio is to generate hyper-mega cool and bold design solutions in slots.
We are to make a significant impact in EU Slot Arena.
Processes- will be to acquire the best talents and to build the studio for future roadmap in all regulated markets.
We are in the building stage at the moment, but have acquired licenses in many regulated markets already. We are "game ready" to release to EU and win.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Typescript;
- At least 1 year experience in Nest.js, Express;
- At least 3 years experience in Node.js;
- Aware of probability theory and experienced in math models implementation;
- Experience in NoSQL/SQL databases.
Nice to Have:
- Understanding design patterns;
- Good algorithmic thinking level.
- Design and development server-side components;
- Implementing effective secure protocols;
- Writing unit-tests, e2e tests for the services;
- Collaboration with front-end and DevOps team;
- Documenting API, DB schemas;
- Server-side diagnostic and monitoring functionality.
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting challenging tasks;
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members;
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in hotel for 2 weeks);
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees;
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes;
- Birthday celebration present;
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation;
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).
Join Brainrocket and rock with us!