QA Automation Engineer (Python)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a skilled and passionate QA Automation engineer ready to join a project team working on an accessory for power wheelchairs, designed to give riders a safer and more inclusive experience. It is an attachable hardware/software product – the first of its kind – which uses cloud and sensor-fusion technologies to provide security, stability, and connectivity for power wheelchairs.
- Supporting and extending existing test automation framework;
- Analyzing requirements and specifications;
- Writing and updating test documentation;
- Direct communication with the client;
- Test-case creation and test reporting.
- 3+ years in automated testing;
- Good knowledge of Python 3 and Pytest;
- Experience in tests design/execution/reporting;
- Experience in the API, web, mobile applications testing;
- Strong understanding of QA processes and goals;
- Hands-on experience in Agile environment or deep understanding of agile methodologies;
- Upper-intermediate English and good communication skills;
- Proactive attitude to work.
- Experience with the MQTT protocol;
- Experience with wearable devices;
- Knowledge of and experience with Cloud services (preferably AWS);
- Experience with IoT systems.
БонусыWE ARE GLAD TO OFFER YOU:
- flexible work schedule;
- 25 days of paid holiday + 5 bonus days each year;
- healthcare insurance;
- reimbursement for sports activities;
- bonuses from the company for important family events;
- special incentives program to measure and reward your progress in learning English;
- we reward self-improvement: conferences and seminars useful for your professional growth;
- custom-built modern office located close to main metro stations: a kitchen, a shower etc.