Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for DevOps Engineer in international sports Retail company
As a DevOps Engineer, you will take part in implement of the project of building a multifunctional e-commerce platform, which includes the company's own online store and marketplace.
- Participate in setting up Yandex.Cloud platform (70% of workload)
- Support and work with the projects development team through the technical challenges of Cloud transformation
- Develop and maintain documentation and diagrams outlining automated solutions architecture
- Work together with all team members ensuring that platform is reliable, operational, performant, and meets business requirements as well as committed SLA.
- Consulting in project estimation phase
- Drive the end-to-end stability & availability of tools & environments by supporting build and deployment requests
- Promote DevOps culture and infrastructure-as-a-code approach
- Be a mentor \ coach to the IT team members
WHY YOU ARE THE GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION?
- You know difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment
- 4+ years in Release/Deployment/Application Engineering Experience
- Experience in driving the DevOps roadmap and taking ownership for some parts of this roadmap: architectural design / rules
- Hands-on experience with various enterprise applications and IT services, as well as software development, compliance and security, and IT operations disciplines
- Ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- English B2 or higher
- Cloud: Yandex (SberCloud, GCP, AWS as a plus)
- Containers: Docker Swarm/Compose, Kubernetes
- CI/CD automation, Jenkins, GitLab, Nexus, Sonar, Ansible
- DBs: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB
- Scripting and programming knowledge, PowerShell, Shell, etc.
- Strong experience working with Linux and Windows platforms
- Experience with monitoring platforms such as: Zabbix, Nagios, Prometheus, ELK stack
- Web servers: Apache, Nginx
- Fundamental understanding of Network and Load Balancing technologies (as a plus)
● English is a must
● Business trips
● Career opportunities
● Package remuneration: monthly bonus, medical insurance, life insurance, the opportunity to become a shareholder from the first day of work, training.