Frontend Team Lead
Местоположение и тип занятости
Are you looking for new ways to spice up your career? At Codete, we have plenty of exciting career opportunities for foreign colleagues. We already hire many eastern European talents from Ukraine, Belarus, or Russia.
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Cloudinary is a platform that delivers media at scale. It is an incredibly feature-rich system offering solutions for both developers and content producers, marketers, graphic designers and media managers. Besides storage and delivery, Cloudinary offers rich image and video transformations with object recognition, smart processing, automatic analysis and large-scale media management. With 5000 new images and videos generated every second, we are looking for new developers to join our rapidly growing team working as an integrated part of the R&D department.
The Kraków Team is responsible for both frontend and backend side development of critical Cloudinary products (eg. the completely new product, Digital Asset Management solution, and others) with full ownership over the architecture, technology, development, and the process.
“The most amazing part of working for Cloudinary is the company culture. We feel like members of the family, we are cared for, our voice is heard and we love to work with every team member. Trust me, even though it sounds weird. Come see us ;)” - one of the team members.
- Advanced Processing and analyzing of images & videos
- Working on a “crazy” scale of an average of 5000 images & videos that are created each second!
- Big Data - Managing large quantities of Data and information. Our goal is to improve it and better analyze it in order to give us and our customers added value
Location: Kraków, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Warszawa, Remote
- Leading a team of 3-4 Senior Frontend Developers
- Recruiting new team members
- Conducting scrum, sprints, taking care of the product backlog (in terms of team activities)
- Work with product and QAs on the fine details of the functional specifications provided by product and UX experts
- Technical design & architecture
- Implementation with attention to code quality & best practices
- Author unit and end-to-end automation tests
- Provide progress reports to sync stakeholders across the company
- 7+ years of experience in Front-end development
- including 2+ year of experience on a Team Lead position
- Experience with React.JS
- Ability to design and develop complex components, dealing with advanced architectural issues
- Excellent communication skills (English B2+) and ability to drive requirements
- Ability to lead tasks independently
- A "can-do" attitude, proactive approach
Nice to have:
- Experience in conducting tech recruitment interviews
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
Atmosphere and Values
- fair and supportive community
- integration and team-building events
- flexible working hours
- possibility to work remotely
- international business trips
Growth and Development
- individual career approach
- technical and soft skills training
- switching between projects and technologies
- participation in external conferences
- English lessons
Knowledge and Culture
- Codete meetups and online events
- CodeteCON conferences
- open source and R&D department initiatives
- well-stocked internal library
- support for your ideas
Health and Relax
- private healthcare package
- MultiSport package
- sports and recreation events
- chillout room
- fresh fruits and juicer
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.
Moving to a different country is quite a challenge and we know it, that is why we offer an attractive relocation package and support on your journey. You can count on us to assist you with your Visa as well as work and residence permits. We will gladly help you with finding accommodation, learning Polish language, and enrolling your kids to school. You will also receive a one-time 5000 PLN bonus (gross) to help you settle.