IT-Security Administrator (SecOps Linux & Endpoint-Protection)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future.
So why not join us as an IT-Security Administrator (SecOps Linux & Endpoint-Protection) and start something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- As an IT-Security Admin of the Bosch Cyber Defense Center (BCDC) and will work closely with international colleagues from the Security Analytics, Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) and the Vulnerability Scanning and Tracking Team to protect the Bosch Group from Cyber-Attacks;
- You will support planning, design and will be responsible for the operation and continuous development of Endpoint Protection solutions (Endpoint Detection and Response as well as & Malware Protection Solutions) for the IT ecosystems of the Bosch Group both on premises and in the cloud with the focus on Linux-based Operating Systems;
- You will take into account customer-specific and organizational requirements as well as legal regulations;
- As a contact person, you will act as a link between the project-relevant IT areas (e.g. between base-platform administrators of Linux and Mac as well as CERT, SIEM, Network Operation- and Software Deployment teams);
- You will be involved in the review and analysis of new technologies on the market and will contribute to including them in our product portfolio.
What distinguishes you:
- We’re looking for several specialists to join our growing BCDC team. We have place for admins with both entry level and advanced skills.
- University degree in IT/IT security or alternatively 5 years of IT security or Linux-hands-on experience;
- Profound knowledge of operation systems (especially Linux) and scripting (especially Python) are a must.
- General knowledge in the area of System-Health-Monitoring (e. g. CheckMK), Automation (e. g. Ansible) and Cloud (Azure & AWS) is a plus;
- Knowledge of Malware-/Endpoint Protection (Malware-Protection, e. g. Sophos or Symantec) as well as Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Solutions;
- A self-motivated, self-driven and quality-based working approach with a strong customer orientation, creative in finding solutions are your characteristics;
- Ability to work in an international Team;
- Strong communication skills and fluent English language skills, German will be an asset (both spoken and written).
Requirements are basic-level for Junior Positions and advanced/expert-level for Senior Positions.
- Secure employment based on a contract of employment;
- Working in a dynamic international environment;
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings;
- Benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time, a home office);
- Relocation package to Poland.
The indicated salary is gross.
Due to the legislation specifics, please apply following the link: https://bit.ly/3xhhMmT