Cloud Architect/Development Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future.
So why not join us as a Cloud Architect/Development Engineer and start something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Create something new: You will work in one of our most exciting IT areas – the Bosch Hybrid Cloud – which enables the Bosch business units to deploy their innovative business models in mobility, industry, smart home and other areas;
- Reliable implementation: As a Cloud Architect/Development Engineer, you support the product team in the design, implementation and further development of the OpenShift platform and automation code;
- Integrated implementation: You are responsible for the design & integration of cloud services to the platform and concept new platform features;
- Help shape the future: You are interested in and informed about new cloud technologies and design the further development of our products, organization and implementation of the Bosch Hybrid Cloud Strategy;
- Take responsibility: You are part of our product team and, therefore, responsible for fulfilling business demands and close customer communication;
- Cooperation: You will be part of our worldwide Bosch Hybrid Cloud Team which consists currently of multiple product teams in Europe, Asia and Americas.
What distinguishes you:
- Personality: reliable, team player, innovative and motivated;
- Working practice: solution-oriented, analytical and entrepreneurial thinking. Organized and structured, responsible and comfortable in an agile working environment (SCRUM). Able to explain complex scenarios;
- Experience: In-depth professional experience in cloud architectures and, ideally, knowledge in one or more IT infrastructure areas (Compute, Network, Storage), container technologies or experience with Public Cloud Stacks like AWS or Azure;
- Knowledge: Advanced architectural cloud competencies (Red Hat Certified Architect, AWS/Azure certified Cloud architect, TOGAF or similar).
Very good Linux skills especially in RHEL and CentOS, knowledge of one or more programming languages (e.g. Java or C#), scripting (e.g. Bash or Python), CI/CD (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Concourse, Artifactory) and knowledge of cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes;
Enthusiasm: Interest in current IT cloud technologies and platform as a service;
Education: a completed degree with a focus on IT (Computer Science etc.) or similar;
Languages: Very good English skills both written and spoken, preferably German skills.
- Secure employment based on a contract of employment;
- Working in a dynamic international environment;
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings;
- Benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time, a home office);
- Relocation package to Poland.
The indicated salary is gross.
Due to the legislation specifics, please apply following the link: