Senior IoT Solution Architect/Development Lead (Mobile)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future.
So why not join us as a Senior IoT Solution Architect/Development Lead (Mobile) and start something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- You are part of the cross-functional solution team "Internet of Things (IoT)/ Product IT" in the Mobility Services area of the Robert Bosch Group;
- You are responsible for technically steering a virtual team of internal and external mobile architects and developers in design, development, test and deployment of cloud- and device-connected mobile apps across multiple international agile projects;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and can balance time-to-market and maturity demands for the external market;
- You shape the future of IoT mobile architecture & development in order to enable innovative business models;
- You provide guidance/mentorship and best practice to the Mobile Architecture & Development team in the IoT solution cluster;
- You collaborate closely with IoT Product Owners and align the mobile technology strategy with the business objectives;
- You are part of Technical Presales activities (feasibility checks and cost estimations) for potential internal and external customers;
- You recognize, validate and evangelize emerging frontend technologies that add business value.
What distinguishes you:
-5+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience with complex frontend applications (iOS, Android, Web);
- 3+ years of experience in IoT mobile application development in international agile projects;
- 3+ years of experience in IoT mobile solution architecture (UML, design patterns, reliability, scaling);
- Proven experience in architecting and leading development teams on customer- facing mobile applications;
- Good knowledge of IoT connectivity topics like BLE, NFC, integration of Cloud APIs and building SDKs;
- Solid knowledge of mobile design patterns, industry standard reference architectures, and refactoring concepts;
- Actively practicing professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life-cycle (incl. DevOps, Test Automation);
- Personality: entrepreneurial mindset, passionate, flexible, innovative, assertive, convincing, team player, reliable;
- Working style: customer-oriented, target-oriented, challenging status quo, collaborative, analytical, structured, strategic vision;
- University degree: Computer Science or similar;
- Languages: very good English skills.
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities);
- Working in a dynamic environment for the innovative company with a strong position on the global market;
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
- Relocation package to Poland.
Due to the legislation specifics, please apply following the link: https://bit.ly/3hg1XXW