SAP SD Senior Consultant
Местоположение и тип занятости
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future.
So why not join us as a SAP SD Senior Consultant and start something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Take over responsibility and coordinate the technical implementation of a solution end-to-end for the process chain;
- Order2Cash using SAP technology and products during their entire lifecycle;
- Understand business requirements of our internal customer and support in shaping requirements by proactive consulting and direct collaboration with the customer teams;
- Assess business requirements and product/service changes from a technical perspective with respective effort estimation across the Order2Cash process chain (involve and steer further SAP consultants/experts where required);
- Ensure solution software quality under the consideration of product development guidelines;
- Drive the solution design and development including proof of concepts and prototyping;
- Collaborate with Solution and Product Architects on the design, build and run of solution functionalities;
- Analyze, develop and implement software changes based on the solution design requirements;
- Participate in tier 3-solution support activities including incident management and the assessment and delivery of application upgrades and patches;
- Document the solution specifications and support in creating operational support manuals during the technical implementation;
- Balance between the standardization and customer orientation as well as the development speed and time-to-market;
- Steer, guide and onboard internal and external solution developers.
What distinguishes you:
- Graduation in IT or similar;
- Several years of relevant professional experience in SAP implementation and architecture of large enterprises;
- Solid experience in the development and implementation of SAP ERP Solutions (SAP ECC and/or SAP S4) and focus on Order2Cash processes and respective SAP modules;
- Solid experience in interface development and process integration technologies (e.g. SAP PI, SAP CPI, EDI, etc);
- Solid experience in data modelling cross applications;
- High initiative and ability to work independently;
- Proactive communication style, comfortable working with virtual teams and experience in coordinating internal and external resources as a technical lead;
- Engaging, convincing and strong presentation skills;
- Ease in communication in English on a daily basis, German will be beneficial;
- Structured, conceptual and analytical thinking.
- Broad opportunities to develop in SAP consulting work;
- Cooperation with SAP consultants on internal Bosch projects;
- Secure employment based on a contract of employment;
- Working in a dynamic international environment;
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings;
- Benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office);
- Relocation package to Poland.
Due to the legislation specifics, please apply following the link: https://smrtr.io/5P7fN