Paxful is searching for a Senior Python Developer who is great at building scalable, highly-available, robust system to join our Wallet Team. This role will create microservices supplying new revenue streams for Paxful Wallet. You will be based out of our St. Petersburg or Moscow office and report to our Associate Director, Product.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will entail:
- Microservices Creation - work closely with the product owner of said business project (revenue stream).
- Implementation - Figure out business requirements, architecture.
- Think through corner cases.
- Delivering high quality, well documented testable code.
- Work as part of a cluster and within a cross-functional team.
The most important skills and capabilities for this role are:
- Proficiency in developing Python application for web.
- Has experience with RDBMS (preferably Postrgres) and service oriented applications.
- Take part in whole feature development processes - from the inception of ideas to deployment and maintenance.
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (or similar).
- Experience with some Python framework.
- 3+yrs years of experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Bonus points of interest in blockchain/crypto.
- Points for experience working in an agile and fast paced environment.
What we offer:
- Work at a fast-growing company
- A competitive salary, along with bonuses and annual performance-based raises
- Gym and food compensation
- Flexible working hours
- A co-working space in the city center
- The latest tech and equipment (MacBooks, monitors, etc.)