Senior Golang Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Affise is a Performance Marketing Platform for building powerful business partnerships. Our mission is to solve the complexity of this industry.
Our team has more than 130 professionals that focused on achieving goals.
We are a global company with offices in San Francisco, Vilnius, Berlin, Minsk, Moscow, New Delhi, and Shanghai. Recently Affise has secured $8 million in Series A from VCs with several unicorns in a portfolio and well-known angel investors from Silicon Valley.
We believe partnerships create endless opportunities for businesses within the generous advertisement world. A variety of influencers, affiliates, content creators, traffic channels, and brand-2-brand promoters appreciate the simplicity of a partnership. Affise helps businesses to grow and automate their marketing channels in the most efficient manner! We Empower Businesses to partner at scale!
For more information, please visit affise.com
What will you do in this role?
- Design of microservice architecture (including strategic plans)
- Support and improvement of existing services
- The production sets us more and more new challenges, so in some places, we will have to change settings in existing services
- Development of new services. They can serve both new business features and replace parts of the old monolith.
- We are engaged in traffic tracking, its analysis, and automation of advertising campaigns — that’s what we write software for
- Helping support in solving various incidents (for example, fixing critical bugs that affect customers and require changes in the codebase)
What we use?
- PL: Golang, PHP, ReactJS — each language for its own tasks
- DB: MongoDB, Clickhouse, ScyllaDB, PostgreSQL, Aerospike, ElasticSearch — each database for its own tasks
- Queue: nsq
- CI/CD: docker, drone, ansible, nomad
- Monitoring: prometheus, grafana;
- And much more: consul, envoy, kafka, ELK, etc
What you’ll need?
- 4+ years experience with Golang
- Strong knowledge of MongoDB, Clickhouse, SQL
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide
- Break per year for any reason (covered by Affise) under specific location labor legislation
- 10 business days of the unpaid break for any reason as agreed with Affise
- 5 business days of a break due to illness (covered by Affise)
- Paid holidays under specific location labor legislation
- Reimbursement of pre-approved travel expenses incurred in the furtherance of the collaboration An annual personal budget for education
- Provision of equipment required for collaboration with Affise (laptop of your choice)
- Corporate Health Insurance and Medical Support Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Quarterly team building
- Eligibility for any additional privileges that Affise might provide in the future