About the Role
The project is the Augmented Reality UI development for one of the leading automotive manufacture. Development includes UI for head units and HUD.
The team is about 20 developers.
What You Will Do
- Development, maintenance and testing of Augmented Reality rendering framework software, as part of the Infotainment Head Unit.
- Development of all required SW artifacts and their validation on the target platforms.
- Development process includes: the software design, the concrete features and automated test cases development and support for releasing, the production design, collaborative support within sprints and the validation of the final feature, the documentation/maintenance of delivered components.
- Implementation of tools needed for Video AR project development and testing.
- Work as part of a globally distributed but locally concentrated team of developers.
- Use all of your real time 3D knowhow, from low level shader and pipeline programming to higher level abstractions.
- Write high quality software in modern C++14.
- Be a team player, give and receive code reviews, discuss design ideas and philosophies and help each other out.
- Be self-reliant and confident about achieving your tasks, but collaborate or help where appropriate.
What You Need
- 7+ years of professional experience in Software Engineering
- Significant know how in real time 3D Rendering software
- Understanding of automotive use cases and requirements
- Linux experience: Base-OS, shell scripting, compilers, CMake, Python.
- Boost, QT frameworks knowledge
- Continuous integration process and tools knowledge
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Be willing to work in our R&D center in Nizhny Novgorod
What We Offer
Work in our international team on brand new projects and using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get soft skills’ and technical trainings. We grant a package of additional benefits, such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN and Samsung products’ discount program, sport and event programs. We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities, composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.