Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a Flutter developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android and iOS devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Flutter applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using the Flutter development framework.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases and general reliability.
- Working very closely with project backend API.
- Maintaining and implementing of API and SDK integrations (ability to write custom platform-specific code – Kotlin or Swift).
- 1+ year of Flutter experience.
- 3+ years of Android/iOS/WEB development.
- Commercial experience with Flutter/Dart (at least 1 published app).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge architecture patterns (BLoC/MVP/MVVM/Clean Architecture) and SOLID Principles. Understanding of Android/iOS interface guidelines.
- Experience with packages: dio, bloc, provider.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Practical experience of SOLID principles and when and how to apply them.
- Experience work with Figma – is advantage.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git – is advantage.
- Familiarity with continuous integration – is advantage.