Principal Software Engineer - Fullstack (Работаем удаленно из СНГ)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Join the TradeSun team as a full-stack Principal Software Engineer where you will be leading and working with other Engineers to deliver exciting and groundbreaking technologies within our rapidly evolving platform.
TradeSun® Inc. is an Edison-award winning FinTech headquartered in San Diego that delivers a SaaS-based trade finance platform. TradeSun is powered by cutting edge artificial intelligence and blockchain technology to automate trade finance document checking and compliance. We are committed to advancing opportunities for team members and creating an environment where the team can learn, grow, and evolve.
- Drive significant technology initiatives across multiple layers of our application stack
- Architecting and developing web applications, services, prototypes, and proofs of concepts
- Recommend best practices for application development, coding standards, and design patterns
- Generate technical specifications to communicate design and architecture decisions to the development teams
- Diagnosing, characterizing, and addressing performance, scale, and stability issues
- Approximately 50% hands-on development
- Mentor engineers, demonstrate technical expertise, and lead teams while solving challenging business and technical problems
- Work with Product to decompose work efforts and identify dependencies in large-scale initiatives
- 8+ years experience designing and developing enterprise web applications
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Solid design and coding skills
- Strong OOD and SOA principles
- 5+ years experience with web services; consuming or creating with REST
- Experience with single-page application development
- Leadership expertise in software design & architecture processes
- Experience with AWS cloud-native architecture and Kubernetes/Docker
- Team player with strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work with a global team across multiple time zones
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive results with cross-functional team, and make independent decisions.
- Working level of English to participate in StandUps and to read specifications
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or XP methodologies
- Experience with our specific tech stack (Node.js, Python, Angular)
- Broad full-stack experience ranging from Front-End, Services, and Data Layer
- Basic understanding of traditional ML concept
TradeSun’s headquarters are in Del Mar California – just north of San Diego. Most of the time work can be completed remotely as most of the development staff works from home. As a senior staff member, the expectation is that the incumbent will be able to be in the headquarters at least once per week.
Как работать на калифорнийский стартап из РФ - все подскажем.
Ответить на вакансию можно на этом сайте или тут:
На сайте компании есть еще вакансии