Frontend developer (Vehicle Monitoring System)
Местоположение и тип занятости
About the Role
The role is predominantly developing web sites/interfaces based on creative compositions and specifications.
You will be expected to work in a team environment along with other UI and applications programmers.
What You Will Do
- Develop comprehensive web sites;
- Ensure quality of work through development and implementation of QA procedures and standards;
- Work as a part of multi-site team to achieve the best result.
What You Need
- Experience of using Angular in production development. Good knowledge of key concepts such as directives, components, services, etc.
- Understanding of web programming standards for client-side development, knowledge of REST principles;
- Experience with CSS preprocessing languages (SASS or LESS) is an advantage;
- Understanding of grunt and webpack principles and ability to use them;
- Knowledge of version control systems, experience with Git is an advantage;
- Ability to work as a part of multisite team;
- Written and verbal English (Pre-Intermediate or above).
What We Offer
Work in our international team on brand new projects and using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get soft skills’ and technical trainings. We grant a package of additional benefits, such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN and Samsung products’ discount program, sport and event programs. We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities, composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.