This is a leading international mobile advertising company that uniquely links mobile operators with advertisers via its proprietary, award-winning technology. The company’s platform enables operators to become a substantial player in the digital ad space and unlock significant revenue streams for them, and brands and agencies to reach their audiences, in a highly targeted manner, leading to unprecedented levels of consumer engagement. Clients include Fortune 500 companies such as Vodafone, Starhub, Zain, MTN, Unilever, Pepsi, Nestle, L’Oréal, Coca Cola, P&G, and many more. The Company is headquartered in Vienna, Austria with operations across the globe.
We are growing our business and are therefore looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team in the role of PHP Developer.
The right candidate is a fast learner who can quickly come up to speed with different technologies and develop prototypes and is an excellent team player with strong collaboration skills. He/She should have strong verbal and written communication skills (English) as well as strong knowledge and natural interest in emerging tools and technologies in the industry.
Additional qualifications that will be considered a plus:
- 4+ years of industry experience developing web applications and software
- Experience developing multi-tiered solutions in a heterogeneous environment
- Experience in working with high volume, high availability systems; testing, metrics, and monitoring methodologies
- Experience in developing software for a variety of client platforms including mobile devices.
At Distillery, you’ll be part of a friendly team that values who you are as both a professional and an individual. A career with Distillery offers the following:
- Colleagues and friends — We’re real professionals who take pride in our work and are good at what we do. We’re colleagues but we are also friends;
- Growth — We value and support employee growth both professionally and personally, and offer opportunities for career development within Distillery;
- Cozy, modern workspace in the city center (bike and car parking included)! Enjoy office snacks and our “chill zones” to get to know your colleagues or to take a break.
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- English courses taught by our in-house English tutors to build your language skills;
- Opportunities to attend and speak at IT events and conferences;
- Transparent company atmosphere, including quarterly all-hands calls with management and opportunities to participate in all company processes;
- Opportunities to gain international work experience, with colleagues in the USA;
- Competitive compensation, based on your skills and experience;
- Bonuses, voluntary medical insurance, and a highly creative atmosphere.
See you at the Distillery!