Growth Data Analyst
Местоположение и тип занятости
MEDvidi mental telehealth is looking for a Growth Data Analyst to join our rollercoaster-crazy startup ride. We are in a dead-serious search for a curious, highly strategic specialist who will be focused on making MEDvidi better through trusted data insights.
Working with the product team, a Growth Data Analyst will look at client behaviors across the customer journey and help make the customer experience and business outcomes better. As a member of the product team, the successful candidate will develop BI solutions to understand usage activity, create and own multiple product KPIs, develop a deep understanding of product health and the customer experience, advance data acumen across the company, and promote strategic decisions through data storytelling.
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc data work in support of the Product Team and the business
- Identify opportunities in data to accelerate product adoption, retention, engagement, and monetization
- Develop dashboards and define metrics that inform success for the Product Team
- Design, execute and evaluate A/B tests and hypotheses to improve the customer journey
- Explore large, complex, and loosely defined datasets to create actionable insights
- Serve as the technical owner for the Product KPIs
- Digg into and explain trends across data sources, potential opportunities for growth or improvement, and data caveats for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive (including forecasting), and prescriptive data projects
- Develop user archetypes and build dashboards to demonstrate their usage patterns
- Capture and document data user stories, use cases, and workflows
- Operate in an iterative mindset, focused on delivering improvements and value at high velocity
- Create Data insights documentation, so your learnings turn into repeatable actions and then into automation
- Work collaboratively with product growth team members such as marketing manager, UX/Design, etc., as well as with C-level team
- Contribute to company operations, such as planning, budgeting, etc.
- 5+ years of experience, leveraging descriptive and predictive data techniques
- 3+ years of experience focused on feature and usage metrics, A/B testing, conversion and retention, segmentation, and developing user archetypes and their usage patterns
- 3+ years of experience uncovering data insights to form hypotheses, designing product experiments, evaluating results and making recommendation
- Advanced Level SQL
- Excel knowledge level - God
- Advanced BI dashboard development
- Data visualization skills
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Effective communication skills: regularly achieve consensus with peers and clear status updates
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to thrive in a remote mode, being collaborative and supportive.
- Previous experience supporting product or growth team
- Comfortable with fast-paced and ambiguity in a start-up environment
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision
- Advanced English
- MEDvidi is a Silicon Valley-based telemedicine startup focused on delivering affordable mental health care in the US. We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom, efficiency, self-learning, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, and bold solutions. If these values match your personality, work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to apply for our open positions.
- Top 5 reasons to be a part of MEDvidi:
- Work with kind, motivated, a bit crazy and talented people.
- Work remote or in the office – it’s your choice.
- Work on a product that really makes a difference and helps millions of people.
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting into and be assured we're thoughtful and effective.