Senior iOS Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior iOS Developer to join our team.
Our customer is an online healthcare company, which produces software for meditation and related health topics. The solution adopts mobile and wearables-specific channels and the latest APIs to naturally reach customers and provide the best in place and on-the-go experience.
You will work on the worldwide popular solution with a huge customer base, latest APIs, creation of new applications. The geographically distributed team is located in Minsk and California.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
Join EPAM Anywhere to quickly and easily find projects that match your knowledge and experience, while working with Forbes Global 2000 clients, building a successful IT career, and earning competitive rewards. The platform provides additional perks, including a flexible schedule, professional development opportunities, and access to a community of experts.
- Develop mobile applications
- Actively participate in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product
- Constantly communicate with colleagues, discussing the product functionality and design
- Propose and implement cutting edge, innovative solutions
- Optimize applications
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks
- Good knowledge of Swift
- 3+ years of experience in commercial development of iOS applications
- Understanding of mobile application design and UX
- Familiar with Concurrency/Multithreading in iOS
- Design patterns (GoF) and architecture of the applications
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems
- MVP/MVC/MVVM architecture-based development experience
- Knowledge of second development platform or experience in development of Hybrid/Cross-platform applications is a big plus
- At least Intermediate level of English
- Experience in API and service integration
Nice to have
- Experience with Unit Tests
- Experience with Reactive programming
- Experience in integration 3rd party libraries and frameworks
- Experience in networking, systems programming
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- You will have a 100% remote full-time job
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 38,000+ industry’s top professionals