Senior Flutter Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a remote Senior Flutter Developer to work on a project with a German-based Video services company.
Our team is developing outstanding new TV experiences and product beacons for customers. In this position, you will be working with service for live streaming and video on demand, also providing metadata about sport events like Championship/Season/Matchday/Performer/etc.
We are planning a high peak load of around 300K viewers simultaneously.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
Join EPAM Anywhere to quickly and easily find projects that match your knowledge and experience, while working with Forbes Global 2000 clients, building a successful IT career, and earning competitive rewards. The platform provides additional perks, including a flexible schedule, professional development opportunities, and access to a community of experts.
- Develop video-on-demand and live streaming Whitelabel service for several customers mostly focused on sports events for web, iOS and Android in Flutter
- Deliver UI in a modular way (atoms, components, templates via Figma), technical implementation in order to provide branding
- CI/CD, localization, reporting, analytics
- iOS app development background
- Ability to implement complex and performant layout
- Knowledge of major state management approaches (BLoC, Provider, etc.)
- Expertise in architecting an app and its individual modules in a flexible way to make it easily adaptable on a wide range of platforms
- Skills to assess and choose the most suitable frameworks for a task (networking, database, etc.)
- Experience with SQL databases (preferably with some of DB frameworks for Flutter)
- Ability to organize communication between Flutter code and iOS platform for 3rd party libs integration
- Prior experience in Android/Web platforms is a plus
- Experience with tvOS/Android TV is highly appreciated
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- You will have a 100% remote full-time job
- Unlimited access to learning courses (EPAM training courses, English regular, other)
- Community of 38,000+ industry’s top professionals