Senior Data Analyst
Местоположение и тип занятости
Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking to engage a Data Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Ad hoc data analysis;
- Develop, modify, and maintain data-driven processes in the Exness teams
- Construct experiments and check hypotheses based on data;
- Translate data analysis and data insights into visuals for non-technical audiences
- Excellent data analysis skills (3-5+ years of BI/Analytics experience);
- Good understanding of mathematical statistics and probability theory (correlations, effects, anomaly detection);
- Experience with databases, strong knowledge of SQL
- An analytical and critical thinker who can model and interpret data to drive decisions
- Ability to formalize and visualize the results of the data analysis;
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks efficiently and to handle multiple, simultaneous deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, fluent Russian and upper-intermediate English (written and spoken).
As a plus:
- Mathematical/ engineering education;
- Experience with predictive modeling;
- Python programming experience;
- Experience working with BI tools (Tableau as a plus);
- Algorithmic trading experience.
- Exceptional relocation package to Cyprus for successful candidate and his/her family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc)
- Continuous professional development
- Corporate car and parking near the office or bus tickets
- Medical insurance for employees and family members
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouses
- Kindergarten/school compensation program
- Excellent office with fresh juices, cookies and the best view to the sea from our own roofbar
Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point of time.