Product Owner (DIH)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are building cloud based Data Intelligence Hub (https://dih.telekom.net/en/) - platform for data exchange between companies with advanced data control options.
Platform is created for sharing data sets between partners or to be used internally by client itself. DIH tends to support a data marketplace - a place where you can sell or buy data.
Our aim is to build a single application for data owners & data analytics across the globe.
We can offer experience to be part of the development of a major European platform to data exchange. You can learn about how to use cutting edge technologies for providing data analytical capabilities for users in cloud agnostic environments. You can be part of an experienced team with more than 3 years of experience in cloud application development. As for us, we are free to select design, tools, implementation approaches. Despite our Enterprise origins, we have freedom to introduce our own ideas, to create proof of concepts, to select how our implementation will go.
The team has 2 week Sprints organized by SAFe framework and every 3 months we have a face-to-face planning with the entire team. We are aiming to support Big Data, building the Platform accordingly with streams support.
Within the Product Development area, you will be responsible for the functional management of a Scrum implementation team, consisting of architects, security engineers, test managers, DevOps engineers and software developers, in order to carry out product and individual developments.
- Coordinating the requirement with various stakeholders,
- Translating requirements to a Scrum team,
- Sprint results Responsibility for building software products in a highly complex and dynamic work environment
- Responsibility for the definition, elaboration and prioritization of user stories and supervision of the refinement, in cooperation with the Scrum Master
- Responsibility for the consistently high quality of our products
- Active risk management
- Planning and management of complex development projects
- Establishing uniform development standards
- Driving the continuous improvement of agile processes
- Several years of professional experience as a product owner including a proven certification
- Strong experience in technical leadership of virtual, international multicultural teams
- Excellent knowledge in the following topics: dealing with agile process models, scaling in an agile environment (Scrum of Scrum, SAFe), as well as proven experience in the application of Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking and/or other agile methods
- Excellent knowledge of planning and managing complex projects to quality, cost, and schedule specifications
- Deep understanding of product management and business fundamentals with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach
- Very good understanding of architecture, such as UML diagrams, ER models, use of software modeling tools
- Very good technical understanding of Java programming, micro-services (ideally Spring stack), databases, web-services (SOAP/REST)
- Knowledge and experience in cloud computing (especially Microsoft Azure)
- Knowledge and experience in data engineering, data science and CRISP-DM
- Good written and spoken English (CEFR Level C1)