Frontend Developer (Marketing Automation)
Местоположение и тип занятости
JetBrains is looking for a Frontend Developer to join the Marketing Automation team in one of our offices (St. Petersburg / Moscow / Novosibirsk, Russia, or Munich, Germany). At JetBrains, we have a passion for making development teams more productive through smarter software that leads to more efficient development processes, shorter release cycles, and more enjoyable coding. This is why we’ve decided to automate and optimize as many marketing processes as we can for JetBrains itself, and we already have some tools and automations in place.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of marketing automations and workflows for Marketo, Zendesk, Crowdin, and other third-party and internal applications (including building new standalone applications for various kinds of marketing automations). We will expect you to know the automations in place, why they exist, and how they can be made better.
As a marketing automation developer, you will work closely with product, marketing, sales, support, business applications development, IT, and other teams.
We will be happy to see you on our team if you:
- Understand how asynchronous calls and interactions through the REST API work.
- Have experience in developing, debugging, and optimizing web applications for mobile and desktop.
- Can write organized and easy-to-read code, and know design patterns.
- Know how to work in a team, are open to other points of view, and can provide the rationale for your opinions.
- Are self-organized, responsible and not afraid of asking questions.
- Constantly develop, study, and try new approaches and technologies.
And especially if you:
- Have a firm grasp of server technologies (Java, Kotlin, Python, Node.js).
- Understand the principles of usability and UX (including mobile devices).
- Are familiar with static typing and TypeScript.
- Have experience contributing to open-source projects or running your own (links to GitHub are welcome).
- Develop, test, deploy, and maintain:
- Various integrations of Crowdin (our translation management system) with other internal and external systems. (Python, Go.)
- Recurring maintenance and integration jobs for Marketo, Zendesk, and other tools.
- Collaborate with the business applications development team and third-party vendors on integrating the various internal and third-party tools used by JetBrains.
- Troubleshoot and provide technical assistance during investigations related to marketing automation workflows and applications.