Java Developer (senior level)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a passionate Java Developer (senior level). The ideal candidate should bring a positive, independent, can-do attitude coupled with a drive to contribute in creating a modern software based on event driven microservice architecture. As part of international distributed team, you will be working on key components/services of modern Field Service Management solution using cutting edge technology stack and tools.
- Participate in building scalable event driven microservice architecture
- Participate in cross team/component code reviews, software architecture & design sessions
- Contribute in creating and maintaining various java based microservices
- Evaluate, prototype and implement technical solution for modern real word business problems
- Help to scale systems sustainably through developing and improving mechanisms in area of automation, continues deliver, monitoring, etc.
- Degree in Computer Science or Software engineering
- Strong knowledge of OOP and software design principles
- Minimum 4 years of experience in backend development
- Fluency in Java 8 (or higher)
- Strong in Spring/SpringBoot, Hibernate and SQL
- Solid knowledge of software testing standards (JUnit, TestNG)
- User experience working in a Unix/Linux environment
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Familiarity with tools like Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with message brokers or streaming platforms (e.g. Kafka)
- Familiarity with cloud and application platforms (e.g. AWS)
- Experience in working in a distributed team
Join us because of:
- Attractive salary and bonuses on delivery by major milestones
- Friendly international environment with agile open-minded culture
- Professional and carrier growth
- Modern infra and technology stack (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Spring Boot, etc)
- Salary raise after each year of employment
- 100% paid out sick leaves
- 28 calendar days of holiday leave
- Business trips to European countries (not mandatory)
You will be joining a distributed international team working on a project(s) being part of a complex Field Service Management solution.
This is a full-time (8 hours a day) remote (home office) position with relatively flexible working hours.