The goal of the project is to develop and integrate automatic QA solution into Deutsche Telekom IT landscape integration test environment. The solution is dedicated to test existing and the newly developed hardware and software, introduced by Deutsche Telekom.
You will act as a part of the team, developing, integrating, expanding and debugging the solution as well as supporting test engineers, product owners and validation managers, using the solution as a service.
• Development of test automation solution (Python, Groovy);
• Solution integration in e2e testing with neighboring test automation frameworks;
• Test reports analysis, debugging, supporting the solution in its lifecycle;
• Solution preparation for integration testing in cooperation with colleagues responsible for test planning.
• Strong Python3 developer skills;
• Spoken and written English;
• Knowledge and experience in QA multi-component solution development;
• Knowledge and experience in REST API;
• Groovy & Behave experience or understanding;
• TDD / BDD understanding.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge in integration with Atlassian JIRA toolset;
• Knowledge in Frontend Development (JS, Vue.js or other);
• Knowledge in DevOps, based on kubernetes + git;
• German is considered as a benefit.