Product/Project manager for a remote team
Местоположение и тип занятости
Here’s what we need you to do:
- Onboard our new clients
- Set up our development & communication processes on our new projects
- Deal with our clients and their tensions as they appear, resolving crises
- Collaborate with client to discuss new product features and enhancements, and write detailed user stories for it
- Participate in initial requirement gathering, breaking down user stories, and groom product backlog
- Oversee our ongoing projects and fill in our metrics, gather feedback from our clients
- Manage our development teams when necessary
Here’s what you need to do it:
- Speak English fluently. All the interviews and communication at work happen in English only.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in project management/ working with software engineers
- Have experience managing remote teams and understanding the challenges that come along with that
- Be willing to build self-sufficient teams and automate routine instead of trying to be a central point for all discussions and decisions
- Share Holacracy-driven mindset when it comes to building organizations
- Share our values: http://datarockets.com/codex_ru
- Product management experience with startups would be a plus
- Also technical background and familiar with technical terms & tools (ex: Git) would be a plus
Here’s what you’ll get:
- An environment of a remote-driven culture and opportunity to work from wherever you want
- Continuous knowledge exchange and virtual hangouts with colleagues
- Opportunity to change things around and see the real impact of your job
- 50% compensation for self-development activities: courses, conferences, books, educational platforms, English, sports.
- 32 paid days off per year - you can use them for vacations, occasional days off, and public holidays, only workdays count.
- Full coverage of sick leaves.
- 200 USD per year for medical expenses.
- 500 USD per year for home office equipment.
In order to apply please send us your CV and answer the following questions:
- Why do you fit this job?
- What was your experience of managing remote teams? What is the biggest challenge managing a remote team?
- What do you think about Holacracy as a management framework?
- What do you think is a true measure of progress for a startup or small product company?
Due to a big number of applications, we leave a right for us to not consider applications without answers to our questions.