We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to our RingCentral Video team to work on the delivery process, CI/CD pipelines and deployment architecture. You will be working as a part of a highly-skilled team of DevOps engineers in close collaboration with developers.
Main area of work: participate in creation of infrastructure, CI/CD and deployment architecture for new application which highly utilizes docker/kubernetes and AWS services. Participate in migration of existing components/applications to docker/k8s.
We are passionate about quality and automation. You will contribute not only to the product focusing on high availability, maintainability and scalability, but also to the continuous improvement of team productivity.
Some technical information on RingCentral Video:
- Infrastructure: Apache Kafka, MongoDB, GridGain, AWS cloud services, kubernetes
- Backend: Java, Scala, NodeJS, C++
- Frontend: ReactJS, WebRTC, Electron for Windows and MacOS
- Native mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Geo-distributed hybrid (on premise + cloud) architecture
- 99.999% availability
- 3+ years of experience working on delivery automations as a senior engineer (CI/CD)
- Deep knowledge & experience working with Linux, docker, kubernetes, terraform, helm
- Experience of building fault-tolerant deployment architectures from scratch
- Experience of designing and administering of complex systems or services
- General knowledge of SDLC
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Documentation culture
Will be a plus:
- Experience in migration of applications to docker/kubernetes
- AWS or GCP experience
- ArgoCD / istio
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Business trips to foreign branch offices (the USA, China) and further work H1-B U.S.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Office in 10-minute walk from the subway. A remote work format is possible.
- Nonresident applicants are granted Relocation Bonus.