Senior SRE/DevOps Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
The DevOps Team at Inspectorio is in charge of designing, implementing and maintaining the cloud-based platform to run our services. You will experience a mix of activities from setting up Kubernetes and deploying database systems, to implementing multi-cloud deployments. As a part of this team, you will help in building the development pipeline for efficiently bringing the code to production on a regular basis as well as in contributing to the development of internal tools to achieve operational efficiency.
- Continuously enhance reliability, performance, and scalability of our infrastructure
- Collaborate with engineering teams to prepare and deploy "production-ready" solutions with high-security standards
- Contribute to the long-term strategy for the DevOps tools development
- Automation of deployment and configuration processes
- On-call support for critical systems. Participate in the investigation process
- Drive efficiencies in systems and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring, and root cause analysis
- Experience designing and developing software solutions in a high-level programming language (Python, Golang, Ruby, etc..)
- Solid background and hands-on experience with cloud technologies either Google Cloud Platform or AWS.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, from development through production release
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems and networking stack (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies)
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to present ideas, concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Good level of spoken English.
Why it would be awesome to work with us
At Inspectorio, we only work with the best of the best. That’s why, if we invite you to join us, it’s because we recognize your amazing skills, value, and potential. It probably wasn’t easy for you to become this awesome, so we make sure to reward you for it.
Full Project Ownership
Are you an inventor? Want to start a new internship program? How about a soccer tournament? Or a whole new department within the company? Whatever it is that you want to do, we’re here to listen, and if your idea is good, we’ll give you all the resources you need to make it happen. When any Inspectorian wins, we all win.
Personal and Professional Growth
Inspectorians are our most valuable resource, so we make sure to invest heavily in them. All Inspectorians are eligible for funding to attend conferences, take courses, present their research, and more. This on top of the continuous mentoring and guidance you’ll receive guarantees you’ll grow as a professional and as a human while at Inspectorio.
Fun, Fun, Fun
We put our money where your smiles are. Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more. We make sure that Inspectorians enjoy coming to work by promoting as much fun as we can.
International Work Experience
We are going to take over the world.... Perhaps not quite, but we are a global company that thrives from the interactions between our different offices. Join us to work alongside Belarusians in Vietnam, Mexicans in Minsk, Filipinos in China and more.
- We pursue mastery and craftmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy.
- We have a thirst and desire for knowledge and continuous improvement because there’s always an opportunity to be better.
- We always find time to help and learn from others.
- We act independently when we recognize an opportunity for improvement.
- We seek guidance, alignment, and clear goals instead of orders or hand-holding.
- We self-assess the quality and impact of our work, identify opportunities to improve and make changes proactively.
- We share our opinion and insights, even if it’s uncomfortable.
- We are candid and direct with everyone we work with.
- We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
- We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us.
- We focus on listening to other perspectives because we know we don’t have all the answers or best solutions.
- We recognize that vanity and ego are the enemies of great ideas and outstanding products.