.NET Core Engineer (Remote)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Please apply, if you:
- Have a very good English for professional communication
- Are a passionate developer
- Want to help us build a large distributed application for Fortune 50 company
- Want to work remotely and get well paid
We are building a large distributed application built for a Fortune 50 company that helps their teams to gather project-related data at one place and easily surface key information to clients.
It will provide solutions to efficiently collaborate on complex projects, give big corporate clients detailed analysis, visibility and control during multi-phase transactions running while acquiring or selling a business entity.
The final output will be generated in the form of a detailed report and presented as the output to the clients.
The application is very high-profile, uses microservice architecture and is built with focus on the highest possible technical quality using the most modern technology stack.
- Very good English
- Ability to work with team from US time-zone (standard work-hours ends by 6pm CET)
- Deep expertise with .NET architecture, server setup, administration and security
- Good understanding of microservice architecture
- Strong understanding of development patterns and best practices. Able to evaluate requirements and come up with conceptual application architecture that meets the needs of the requirements while manages complexity and variability appropriately
- Strong understanding of the agile programming methodology.
- Experience migrating code through various environments, creating code branches, resolving merge conflicts.
- Must have strong communication skills and be self-motivated.
- Be able to manage expectations with business Partners to help them understand the technical and financial impact of over-complex requirements to ensure the stability/maintainability of the application while achieving low TCO
- Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 and SSRS
Tech Experience requirements:
- .NET Core, C#
- ASP.NET MVC Core
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Entity Framework Core, Unit of work, Repository pattern
- MS SQL, NoSql, Redis
- Azure - AppService, Service Bus, Functions, SQL Database
- Node.js, Npm (as a user)
- Dependency Injection - .NET Core, Autofac
- Unit testing and Integration testing
- Authentication - OAuth, JWT
- Profiling tools, Static code analysis tools
- Web Developer tools
As an advantage would be experience with:
- A completely remote work
- A very competitive salary in Euro
- Cooperation with Czech LLC via Individual entrepreneur
- No strict control. Freedom of action
- Careful and reliable management
What kind of code we expect to get for review:
- Code in which you implemented something non-trivial or unique
- Сode that shows your deep knowledge of the features of the framework and the chosen technology
- Code that reveals your knowledge of software architectural patterns and best practices (eg. SOLID, KISS, DRY, ATDD, BDD, DDD, TDD) and the ability to apply them appropriately
- Code that reflects your way of thinking
In case of any questions feel free to contact us on Telegram: