Kaspersky Global Technical Support team is looking for a bright and motivated intern to assist with our paid services delivery activities. Our ideal candidate will be a results-oriented team player who has enrolled in technical\IT course at an accredited university.
- Help the Service Delivery team to work on reviewing, development and implementation of the paid services portfolio and corresponded materials;
- Work together with other departments regarding paid services’ development, distribution, monitoring and reporting;
- Collaborate with local support teams in planning and executing solution delivery activities;
- Ensures appropriate systems and portals, policies and procedures are updated and in place to support Professional Services delivery;
Skills and Requirements:
- 3rd (4th) course in university on Technical \ IT security specialization.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge in MS Excel / MS Word / MS PowerPoint.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence is a Plus.
- Team Player with a good work ethic and good attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and handle various projects.
- Knowledge of B2B market specifics and IT security industry is a plus.