Tango is a successful mobile app with over 400 million registered users. Founded in the US, we are a worldwide leader in the live-streaming space.
The B2C mobile platform, Tango Live, allows millions of talented people around the world to engage with their fans and monetize their talents.
At Tango, we work hard to achieve our goal to become the #1 app for livestream content. If you are an overachiever and eager to succeed, help us continue to grow and redefine the exciting Live Streaming space.
Tango is a fully transparent and profitable company with offices around the world, and more opening soon! We have a successfully built team of top talented professionals, and we are currently hiring engineers to join our growing St. Petersburg office.
- Design and develop high load backend microservices.
- Maintain existing codebase and gradually rewrite it to new technology stack.
- Optimize code to achieve better performance.
- System has to be ready to constant increase of load.
- Work together with the OPS team to address production issues.
- Writing code in a clean and maintainable manner.
- Solid experience with Java 8, especially with java.util.concurrent.
- Experience with MySQL, Mongo, Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch.
- Understand microservice architecture patterns.
- Good at Spring, Hibernate frameworks.
- Experience with: REST, protobuf.
- Hands on experience with SQL and schema design.
- Cover code by tests (mockito, powermock).
- Excellent problem finding and solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Works in Agile team.
- Intermediate+ English.
Nice to have:
- Readiness for non-standard environment.
- Experience in high load.
- Experience / desire to integrate computer vision technologies.
- International company with several office locations around Europe.
- Official high salaries.
- Extended medical insurance, English classes, lunch compensation.
- Opportunities for professional growth and skills improvement.
- Free lunches.
- Regular corporate events.