About Our Customer:
The customer is a pioneer in conversational AI for commercial use. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to human language to increase productivity and amplify human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, the customer works with thousands of organizations – in global industries that include healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, and retail – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their clients and workforce.
About the Project:
The project is the world’s leading speech recognition solution with over two decades of continuous development meeting the needs of diverse users. The client's powerful tools allow a user to get more done at work, at home, or on the go with fast, accurate speech recognition, dictation, and transcription.
Senior DevOps (Azure) Engineer, Middle DevOps (Azure) Engineer, Senior Full-Stack Developer (.Net+Angular), Senior .Net Developer, 2 Senior Python Developers.
When you join our team, you'll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 5+ years of experience developing and launching products in a Cloud and/or Enterprise environment
- Proficient in Python and/or Node.js
- Hands-on experience with ETL, data ingestion, data pipelines, and data lakes
- Experience with micro-service and Serverless architecture
- Experienced in functional data architecture design including ingestion, storage and processing skills: Node.js, Python, Distributed Systems, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- English level: intermediate
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Design and develop data pipelines that can handle petabyte level data scale and more
- Deliver a top quality product following the agile software development methodology
- Fix bugs
- Maintain the project infrastructure
- Analyze requirements and clarify assigned dev tasks
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You'll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You'll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we'd love to have you there, too!