Work at Exadel - Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer is a privately-held American technology solution company developing software for managing Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business. The company was founded in 2008 and has its headquarters in Bellevue, Washington.
About the Project:
The project involves developing analytics for Teams and Skype for Business.
When you join our team, you'll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Big Data developer
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience in Hadoop/HQL skillsets (HDInsight – which is Azure’s implementation) as well as other experience (Python with Azure Databricks/Spark, etc.)
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Proven analytical skills
- Problem-solving attitude
Nice to have:
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Attend meetings
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment