Senior Java Developer (with AWS)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Our client is German premium automotive manufacturer.
Existing applications provides data to internal quality department of the manufacturer, indicates a raised probability of some parts breaking or causing trouble within the vehicles. The applications now run basically on a Java-Oracle stack and will be shifted towards AWS managed services implementation.
- Development and testing of backend & frontend application modules (e.g. REST based microservices with JEE stack or AWS native applications based on cloud managed services);
- Documentation of implemented modules, interfaces, data models etc.
- Work down user stories in time and quality;
- Estimation of user stories (story points / effort);
- Contribution to the team velocity and efficiency (e.g. by identifying automation potential).
We are looking for:
- Java developer with 2-3 years up to senior experience with knowledge: Java EE (Java 8), Oracle DB, SQL, Maven, Git, Jenkins, Junit, Mockito, REST, Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket;
- Ability to work in a mixed DevOps team and with agile methods;
- English speaking skills and openness to communicate and integrate in the team and with stakeholders (e.g. in sprint reviews);
- Interest in understanding new functional domains with their dependencies and not only to work down technical issues and raising the risk of integration gaps.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of Russian Federation, “white” salary;
- Work in a stable company;
- Friendly team;
- Training & development activities;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Lounge zones, summer terraces with a view, coffee & tea 24/7;
- Kicker and table tennis, shower, bicycle parking;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth English and German classes in the office;
- Football, volleyball, hockey teams.