Talent Acquisition Specialist. Remote
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a ‘Talent Acquisition Specialist’
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is a passionate business and candidate advocate with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills. She/He must demonstrate extreme attention to detail with the ability to effectively prioritise and multi-task in our ever changing business. She/He will be a self-starter with diverse recruiting and HR experience with a passion for attracting and sourcing the best talent. A high level of flexibility, commitment with an ability to thrive in ambiguity is essential to succeed in this role.
- This will be a full-time long term remote freelancing contract (40h/week),
- Good level of English is important and required to work in a multicultural team,
- Ready to jump in the mission ASAP.
- Manage and drive a full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interview, feedback, and offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level,
- Partner with the HR department and hiring managers to build hiring strategy and plan,
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on process, interview best practices, and decision making,
- Provide exceptional candidate experiences. Create new ways to surprise and delight candidates as they go through our interview process,
- Accurately track candidate data and use systems correctly to be able to report to the business,
- Find the best, brightest and most passionate people for StarOfService using new and creative ways to find and engage them,
- Represent StarOfService with integrity and professionalism. Speak passionately and authentically about StarOfService and our mission,
- Develop and implement high quality, innovative and cost effective sourcing strategies,
- Perform other HR duties as needed.
Qualification & Experience
- 4+ years full cycle recruiting experience is required,
- Experience in sourcing for passive candidates through multiple channels,
- Experience in hiring specialists for distributed teams,
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills,
- High-level of self-initiative, creativity, perseverance, and flexibility,
- Top notch written and spoken English communication skills.
The Mindset we value
- Patient, open-minded and diplomat, team-player, honest and responsive,
- Problem-solver, appetite for trade-offs, with a pragmatic entrepreneurial mindset.
More about StarOfService
StarOfService has been funded by famous VCs (Point Nine Capital, Kima Ventures, etc.) from all around the world. The company is also part of TheFamily, the most famous European Start-Up network.
StarOfService also has world class advisors, among which:
- Frédéric Mazzella, founder of BlaBlaCar,
- Klaus Nyengaard, former CEO of JustEat,
- Oleg Tscheltzoff, former CEO of Fotolia.
You can also Find below what the press is saying about StarOfService:
Terms of the offer and advantages
StarOfservice recruits the best engineers, product designers and builders, and offers the best conditions for making people enjoy their work, and deliver effectively.
Paid vacations and sick leaves
By joining us, you will access 25 days of paid vacation/year, and paid sick leaves.
Education and growth
Shipping value is not enough, and we know growing is a part of what every company should offer. For our people - and for the company - we offer the condition for growing:
- By setting every year personalized Personal Development Plans with every employee,
- By proposing a training budget for supporting every employee growth.
Application & Selection Process
You can ping Olga - Human Resource Manager at StarOfService, through:
- Skype shvetsolga.p
- Email: email@example.com
Our recruitment process is simple:
- Interview with StarOfService HR Manager,
- Interview with StarOfService CTO/CPO,
- Interview with StarOfService CFO,
- Interview with StarOfService CEO.