We are looking for PORTFOLIO MANAGER.
Portfolio Manager is responsible for the oversight and administration of the projects portfolio.
This includes working with product teams, as well as other departments, to assess and budget potential projects; oversee project prioritization; perform project resource planning; continuous monitoring and reporting on project status; participate in the product teams management process and play an integral role.
The Portfolio Manager will also work to develop and implement best practices, processes, and toolsets for effective portfolio/project management, and will help educate product teams on best practices and effective products\projects execution.
Responsibilities include to:
- Manage the projects` portfolio including a wide range of cross initiatives from intake to delivery.
- Work with the leadership Committee, product leaders and project business sponsors to provide a comprehensive overview of strategic and operational projects.
- Perform project scheduling, resource planning, leveling and management (forecast impacts on staffing where project scope may have changed) – as well as effective use of metrics, and reporting.
- Coordinate Portfolio communications globally.
- Track and report project statuses on a timely basis to IT leadership, stakeholders and sponsors.
- Facilitate and oversee the establishment of “Portfolio Review Committee” to manage the processes of reviewing new proposals and introducing new assets into the portfolio.
- Collaborate with Architectures; assist in facilitating the new vendor technical review process and cloud vendor review procedures.
- Work with all levels of firm leadership and the legal staff to ensure project initiatives are managed and maintained; develop executive level presentations of the portfolio and project budget.
- Develop an overall understanding of each initiative in the portfolio in order to understand the potential customer impact and service requirements generated by each initiative in the portfolio.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (both oral and written) with the ability to clearly communicate complex information to diffrent audiences.
- Strong decision making skills. Able to make decisions quickly and efficiently.
- Demonstrated competency in developing and managing complex project plans, timelines, budgets, and critical paths.
- Knowledge and related work experience of the project management process, theory and lifecycle, including Waterfall and Agile methodology, as well as Project Delivery Framework.
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to adapt to a dynamic environment and oversee multiple projects, manage schedules, resource allocation/planning and maximize work efforts across all teams.
- Possess excellent prioritization, resource planning and management skills as well as proven ability in the identification, assessment and contingency planning and managing for risk factors.
- Proven competency to effectively interact and influence at all levels across the organization, working to build and maintain successful relationships across all departments.
- Proven competency in business analysis, requirements definition, and business case production.
- Skilled at creating and delivering executive level presentations.
- Proven consultative, conflict resolution, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility and be able to work in a time-sensitive environment and meet strict deadlines with sudden and unpredictable changes that may occur.
- Ability to improve current processes and procedures; present opportunities for change and help implement them for the benefit of the firm.
- Expertise in information technology and its application to business issues; understands the use of information technology in a strategic context as a means to an end; is conversant with current technologies and trends relevant to the firm. Self-starter with a strong work ethic, who sets high standards for self and others and demonstrates enthusiasm for the mission of the team.
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry experience in large scale implementations preferably in the professional services sector, with an emphasis on enterprise information systems across multiple functions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in portfolio, program and/or project management with a successful project management track record in full life cycle information technology implementation projects, with proven record of execution to time and budget.
- Knowledge and understanding of standard project management tools (for example, Microsoft Project, Clarity, PPM).
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision. PMP preferred, not required.